Friday, June 17, 2011
Interesting Concept
I think an interesting concept that we read about was about being able to evaluate certain premises concerning arguments. I think it is good that one of the most important things we are able to use make our argument stronger or more valid is our own real life experience. It is key to do this because we are able to trust our own experience's, which can make our arguments better and clearer. Also, being able to judge arguments that seem to not have much support is important. This way, if you can tell the argument is weak, you can construct your own argument with plenty of support and facts that make it clear and valid. I personally believe be able to rationally argue with people is important part of communications. By being able to construct strong, clear arguments and statements to people, it will become easier to converse with others whose opinions may differ from yours. So by being able to evaluate the premise of certain arguments, you can become better with speech overall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment