Saturday, June 25, 2011

Advertisement

http://10steps.sg/wp-content/uploads/article99/13-nike-futbol.jpg

In this advertisement, Nike is trying to promote their soccer gear, while making a joke about scuba divers compared to soccer players. For me, all I need to be able to see if this claim they make is acceptable is to use my own personal experience, since I have played soccer for many years, and have also purchased many items from Nike, so I can use that to my evaluation as well. Also, I have many friends who play soccer or who are and have been very active in sports, who also have bought many items from Nike to use. In my experience, I have always found that Nike's products have not worn out or broken down easily, and I have been able to wear them out very nicely. Though their products are a little more expensive, it has benefited me more to buy these things to be able to use for a longer time. My friends have also never really complained about what they have bought from Nike. So I think the claim that Nike makes in this ad is an acceptable claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment