Saturday, July 30, 2011
Other Interesting Concept
What I found interesting in Chapter 15 was the cause and effect section, in which a lot of particular details were discussed about how certain causes have certain, or how we can change those causes and effects into generalizations. In any cause and effect situation, there have to be normal conditions, which are obvious, and make the situation plausible. Though one can make a scenario in which a cause has a certain effect, there can also be many specifics which make the claim true and/or strong. An example of a cause and effect situation might that when I fell off my bike, I injured my knee. The effect of me falling off my bike was that I injured my knee. To make this a general situation, we could also say when one falls off their bike, they might get injured, though it may not happen all the time when someone falls off their bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment