Friday, August 5, 2011
Cause and Effect
This website was very interesting to read about. I remember reading about cause and effect in the book, but this website, in my own personal opinion, did a much better job of explaining the instances in which the concept of cause and effect should be applied. What I really enjoyed reading about was the example that they gave for casual arguments, and how each event preceded another one, and how that is relevant to cause and effect. They set up the primary example very well, and were able to easily build on it to explain each following concept. I also enjoyed the exercises because they explain it to you so well, and then give you the tools to test out your knowledge about casual arguments, and how they are so relevant to cause and effect. I believe that I understand cause and effect much better now, and realize that these situations can occur at anytime, which is why knowing this is so important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment