Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Question #3

Throughout this entire semester, I have read and learned about many new and diverse ideas and concepts that I think can help me when having to communicate with someone, or trying to get my point across when having an argument, and I have to make my argument stronger and more valid to win the argument. I think the concept I will apply most to my life after the class ends will probably be counter-arguments, and how to specifically raise objections to one's argument to show that it is weak or bad. A couple of things that you can accomplish by doing this would be showing that the argument is not strong or valid, or that the conclusion is false. I think this concept will help me immensely, simply because raising counter-arguments has never been my strong suit, and will help me in arguing and communicating in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment