Thursday, July 28, 2011

Projects

These first two projects have many bonus advantages attached to them, besides the usual researching stuff and using techniques that we have learned in this class and other classes to write a final paper that clearly and precisely states the point we are trying to make. I think a huge advantage of doing a paper like this is being able to do it in a group. This way, we are able to work on the important skill of being a collaborative worker. By being able to talk things out with our group members, splitting up work evenly so that everyone does their part, it not only shows how cooperative one can be, but also how well that person is able to work with others. I also think that by doing our own part, we are practicing being part of a team, where everybody's individual part turns into the entire groups final project.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I agree with your blog, I super enjoyed working in groups and getting to know other classmate. This entire course has been online and it included a lot of reading plus doing homework online. I learned a lot but it can get a little bit dry when there's no socialization. Hence, when we were able to work in groups, it was a lot of fun! I was also able to correlate our readings to the two assignment and it was nice knowing that we've learned almost the whole book. And with this knowledge, it's fun being able to apply it to our everyday lives. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your group project because my group had fun chatting to each other too =)

    ReplyDelete